CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

TODAY...

Today I was sick... in bed all day long with a fever
It slowed me down and left me with many thoughts
I have been running too fast to think these thoughts
They caught up to me Today
I went on a walk... the sun came out
So did my tears
No one was there to share them with me
Except the cold wind and the rushing river
I let them fall freely
Loneliness has been my new roommate lately
It replaced the space that the heartache left behind
It brings its own brand of self awareness and pain
I spoke to Heavenly Father about it
I try really hard not to get angry with Him at my life circumstances
I do plead with him for understanding though
Because sometime all I can say is... REALLY?
As I walked back to my place I looked around
I was alone in Memory Grove
How appropriate
My sad solitude turned to peace
I took a deep breath of frozen air
Then crawled back into bed

No comments:

Post a Comment