CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

guest blogger- Kylee- MAKE IT HAPPEN

This gal is up to some awesome stuff-- making good use of the knowledge she's taken with her on her path of singlehood! You Go Girl!


In 2006 I decided I needed a change so I joined AmeriCorps and moved to Boston. That year, my motto became: Make it Happen! This mindset has transformed my life. I don't think I'm unique in this endeavor.

In a day and age where people are paralyzed by fear, where they are not only losing their jobs but their confidence, and where people are losing hope I choose to tell a different story!

I want to collect personal essays/stories from people that have MADE things happen in their lives. This includes dreams they made come true, goals they've accomplished, trips they've taken, people they've met, and so much more.

Please send me your "Make it Happen" story!

Your personal story/essay needs to be around 2 pages (1000 words), clear, concise, and how it is you made it happen! Send your story to me: kyleeshields@gmail.com. w/a very brief bio of yourself.

I will be putting together a collection of these inspiring stories to hopefully publish in a book.


FOLLOW THE LINK TO FIND OUT MORE INFO ABOUT THIS GROUP ON FACEBOOK!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=101911645010&ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment